The pilots are playing "Never have I ever
: Between Rapture and Take A Break From All Your Worries (3.12-3.13). Background
: Galactica pilots haven't had a break for weeks and they have all been absolutely exhausted from the food shortage, radiation storm and mining on the Algae planet. On top of that Starbuck (who can't fly because of her burnt hands) has been a complete mess and has been driving everybody crazy. The CAG's been completely avoiding her and unwilling to deal with her. No wonder everybody is sick of both Starbuck and Apollo and the weird tension between them. Finally the XO orders most of the pilots off-rotation for the next 48 hours so it doesn't take long for a kick-ass party to be started in the rec room. After many hours, the fun's been dying down and there are only eight people scattered around. The only thing left to drink are six bottles of the infamous "Head Hammer", a batch of the Chiefs homemade brew, which not only tastes terrible but gives the absolute worst hangover ever. No wonder that everybody avoids it like plague so Starbuck suggests to play the "I never
" game with it. Players
: Apollo, Starbuck, Athena, Helo, Racetrack, Narcho, Cally and Hot Dog Guideline:
1. Pick a player and start with “I’ve never…”. Label your comment with the call sign of your player.
2. Let someone else respond to your “I never”. In a minimum, the response should tell us who (if anybody) had to take a shot.
3. Do (1) as many times as you want. You do not have to stick to the same player.
4. Let’s see which player will be the most drunk at the end of the night. General rules:
1. Stay in canon but use your own imagination and crazy head!canon ideas about Hot Dog’s love life etc.
2. Your “I never” challenges and responses could be as short as a sentence (e.g. Helo: “I’ve never been to Virgon”; Response: Athena and Apollo drink) or as long as a drabble/ficlet (banter, banter, banter…).
3. Only one response per each “I never”. Strategy:If playing for Helo, Athena, Racetrack, Narcho, Cally or Hot Dog:
You want to get the CAG and the flight instructor as drunk and embarrassed as humanly possible while avoiding getting smashed yourself. It’s up to you player whether he or she wants to ruin someone else in the process as well. Try to get into your player’s head and think about what they could have known or guessed about Kara and Lee. If playing for Apollo or Starbuck:
Well, that’s entirely up to you. Will they realize that the kids are trying to get back to them, put their differences aside and team up against them? Or will they ignore everybody around them and try to solve their issues by washing the dirty laundry in the public?