I hope you all have time to play today, because this will be awesome if it works!
For those of you unfamiliar with Cards Against Humanity, it is Apples to Apples but with horrifying, offensive things instead of nice, polite things. If you are unfamiliar with Apples to Apples as well, here's a synoposis of the rules:( Basics )
For the purposes of playing here, some adjustments to the rules:
- All the cards for Cards Against Humanity can be found here
- I'll pick a question card (possibly adapted for BSG) and post it in comments.
- You all can choose either (a) a noun card straight from the set above, (b) a noun card from the set adapted to BSG or (c) anything you want - put these in replies. POST ANONYMOUSLY.
- After about twenty minutes, I'll declare a winner! Check back; if it's you, identify yourself! The few people who win the most will be awarded drabbles on prompts of their choosing.
- You can pick a question card and start a new comment thread of your own at any time, just be sure to come back and judge a winner!
(Also, a note: the Cards Against Humanity cards are really, seriously, offensive. As it's sometimes easy to offend over the internet, please be thoughful in your choices and don't play any cards that are potentially triggery. Thanks!)Kara thinks this could only be better if we were drinking!