YOUR PILOTS WISHLIST
The Kara/Lee part of BSG fandom is chock full of amazing talent. Fic, graphics, meta, icons, manips, fanmixes, artwork...the list goes on. Today, I'm going to give you the opportunity to make a wish in the hopes that one of our talented shippers will grant it. Hell, I'm going to give you three. TO MAKE A WISH
1. Make one wish per comment, up to three wishes per person.
2. You may wish for anything that's possible to create in just a few days (ficlet, drabble, icon, manip, song, poetry, GIF, wallpaper, etc.).
3. BE SPECIFIC. As an icon maker and writer, it can be difficult to fulfill a prompt to someone's liking if it is too vague.
4. Expect that only one of your wishes might be granted. (I'll make sure everyone gets at least one!)
5. Stare at the stars anxiously waiting for your wish to be granted.
6. ENJOY YOUR GIFT!TO GRANT A WISH
1a. Claim a wish with a comment: "I will grant this wish". (Only one person may grant a wish.)
1b. If you are willing to grant more than one wish, spread the love around to multiple wishers.
2. Sprinkle your magic fairy dust and create create create...
3. Post your creation, or a link to your creation as a comment to the wish.
4. If you are going to be unable to grant a wish you've claimed, please delete
the claim comment.
5. Gifts are due by Sunday, the 25th, but earlier would be better!
6. ENJOY THE PRAISE!This Wishlist is for new items only.
Please don't rec fics or graphics that already fill the wish. If someone is requesting something that exists (e.g., like requesting a manip of Kara and Lee as jedis) just skip it. Or make another one! :D
Leave your questions as replies to the first comment.
ETA: It would be helpful if you could number your wishes as I have done below. It will help me IMMENSELY to keep track of things. :DTHE WISHING WELL CLOSES AT 11:59 TONIGHT.
Make your wishes now! Granting a wish can occur any time this week. :)There are two pages of wishes! Don't forget to go to the second page! We have wishes that have not been granted. Lords of Kobol, hear their prayer!